- Titan AE: I hope this will be the first unambiguously good movie Don Bluth has directed since the Secret of Nimh! ...Nope.
- Atlantis The Lost Empire: I love Mike Mignola art, Michael J Fox, and Disney animation, but this movie is basically Stargate with more uneven pacing.
- Treasure Planet: WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, CAPTAIN. ALSO YOU ARE A GOOD VILLAIN SILVER. AND THIS MOVIE IS SURPRISINGLY RELEVANT TO MY CURRENT LIFE AND IT IS ALSO GORGEOUS. WHY DID THIS NOT MAKE ALL THE MONIES EVER.<p>Treasure planet is actually pretty great until the robot comes in. Once he's off screen it's fun again haha. <br/><br/>That robot tho, man he almost completely derails the movie/mood completely.</p>
i love oppressing men by not being attracted to them
you know that unexplainable sickish feeling where youre not really sick and you dont really have a headache but you just feel wrong and you cant get comfortable or find something that youre really into but you kinda feel too ill to sleep or eat its like your body saying “i dont know what i want you to do but this isnt it”
Zodiac Files: How To Seduce A Cancer.
What would Jesus not do?
Things Jesus would do:
- Flip tables
- Turn water into fine wine to save your wedding party
- Tell the weather outside to STOP
- Curse trees for producing shitty fruit
- Bring people back from the dead
- Go fishing
- Give you food
- Whatever the hell he wants to on the Sabbath
- Make furniture
- Walk across the ocean because you need to stop
This…is the best
As Stalkingstalkerthatstalks said: Canon Jesus is better than fanon Jesus.
Canon Jesus is better than fanon Jesus.
CAN I GET THAT ON A TSHIRT
Fanon Jesus is a white guy who hugs lambs
Canon Jesus is a sassy middle eastern guy who hung out with prostitudes and spread peace and acceptance of everyone
who also hugged lambs
Sometimes in life, you fall down holes you can’t climb out of by yourself. That’s what friends and family are for—to help. They can’t help, however, unless you let them know you’re down there.
Meg Cabot (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
Today in microfashion…
doodly moody today
soooo this is probably the most horribly self indulgent thing i have ever done, but i’ve been wanting to make a hair + make up progression for a while and since i’m too tired to do any real work right now, i figured now was as good a time as any.
starts with 2009, the end of high school and the last year i had my natural color, and ends with my current hair.
i may be trash for making this but at least i am cute trash